Thursday 29 September 2016

ETSY - doodledollyx online now!

Hello beautiful people!

I hope you are well?

I've decided to open an online store to sell my very own handmade cards, hopefully more products will be listed very shortly, but for now what you see is what you get. Hand made greeting cards ranging from Birthdays, seasons and other occasions all made with quality by me.

I hope you guys can support my work by dropping by my online store for some homemade goodies!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Doodledollyx.

Below are some of the images that I have listed on my online store which are currently available now. If you have any questions about them, please drop a comment below!

Thank you!
baby's it's cold outside

Have a bootiful day

have a sweet christmas

hello friend

Sending you monster hugs

Warm wishes

Warm wishes

Christmas wishes

smile, it's your birthday

season's tweeting

All I want for christmas is.. YOU

You warm my heart

No comments :

Post a Comment