Sunday 14 August 2016

Avery Elle Stamp Set - My own creation

Good day all! I hope all are well on this fine Sunday? 

Photopolymer clear stamps are my new favourites right now! They are so easy to use, especially if you are new or existing users, they are especially great for card making project, hobonichi, bulletin journals and yes, you can do just about anything with them! You name it! 

I have recently discovered the Avery Elle brand and the stamp set are super duper cute. My current favourite has to be the ST 15 - 23 swim team set. This set has over 30 pieces! I think, I tried to physically count them but lost count along the way! :D

I have gone banana crazy and ordered a few more batch, so I really can't wait to get my hands on them. 


I have added a whale friend to my collections, this time its the new shaker card using Avery Elle's stamps! 

Product used: 

Avery Elle set
Memnto Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir Markers in IB2, FS8 & BT3 (Reviews on these later) 

Please stay tuned for more upcoming photos, videos and tutorials over the next few weeks! I really hope you will enjoy. 

Please feel free and follow me my journey: 

Youtube: doodledollyx
Instagram: doodledollyx

Doodledollyx 

No comments :

Post a Comment